Location Bangalore Head Office
Education/Qualification Required Any Graduate with a minimum of 70% in X Standard, XII Standard and Graduation.
Exposure to programming skills and concepts – C/C++, DBMS, Data structure. Knowledge of Object oriented Programming, XML, Internet Protocols is preferred.
Year of Graduation 2012/2013
Nature of / broad areas of responsibility
Responsible for delivering the content for enhancements in TDL language and programming tool (TD 9) for developer community operating on Tally platform and domain. Knowledge in programming skills and concepts will give you a better understanding the language/technology.
You need to be an excellent communicator and have a strong command over English language. Strong writing and presentation skills are a must. Creative orientation will give you an edge over others.
Responsibilities Include :
• Participating with testers and developers on understanding and planning of new language/tool capabilities
• Structuring and writing documents, help files, website content, presentations and generating all types market facing content.
• Analyzing the output from user’s perspective.
• Research and inputs on various new tools and technologies which improve efficiency and quality of content.
• Communicates what needs to change in the language/tool in the long run
Reviews/Tracks/Communicates Key Function information to stakeholders