Need Information regarding interview questions
What are the interview questions that can be expected from an individual having 3 years of experience in technical writing in IT software domain???please do share your experience.
I am sharing some of the questions that I have faced:
* What is the difference between a procedure and a process?
* Difference between context sensitive help and online help?
* what is structures writing?
* What is Macros? How do you use (If you have exp in MS Word)
* What is DITA?
* DTD that has been used in your current tool?
* Reviews that you follow
There are still many but I dont remember those now. Will update it as and when I remember :)
Smriti, questions differ as per roles and responsibilities or you can say, as per JD. Some generic questions could be:
1. what are the key challenges that you've faced so far
2. walk me through entire DDLC that you've followed in past
3. your exposure to project planning
4. how do you estimate time required to make changes