Product Information Specialist (Technical Writer)
Email to which resumes have to be sent
No. of vacancies - 1
• Independently perform product information assignments such as, preparing product information design specifications, user guides, installation and configuration guides, administration guides, online help, release documentation, reference aids, product training materials, and new product announcements.
• Possess the ability to research and analyze complex product information assignments.
• Capable of reviewing, revising, and approving product information design specifications. Possess reviewing skills with respect to technical writing principles and standards for documents created by peers.
• Possess and implement advanced knowledge of design methodologies for product information and/or product training materials, authoring and/origination systems, conventional and electronic publishing systems, usability testing and quality control, as well as online product information.
Experience: 2-6 years in technical writing
Education: B.A. or M.A. (in English Literature/Journalism/Mass Communication/Technical Communications)/B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA/MCA/B.E
• Microsoft Word including use of templates
• Adobe Acrobat suite
• Document planning and design
• Library planning and design
• Consult and interview Subject Matter Experts
• Task Analysis
• Audience Analysis
• Documentation testing
• Editing skills
• Document version control
• Analysis/problem solving skills
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Quality orientation/attention to detail
• Keeping commitments
• Team player