Technical Writer/Senior Technical Writer - Roamware, Inc.
Email to which resumes have to be sent
Number of Positions: Multiple
* 4-7 years of experience writing for a highly technical audience, especially experience in writing for network administrators, system administrators, and application developers in the telecommunications industry.
* A graduate in any stream that encourages logical thinking and clear communication; graduates in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) preferred.
* Industry-standard networking certifications desirable.
* Install, learn, and work with Roamware products.
* Review engineering specifications and interview subject matter experts (SMEs).
* Review and interpret customer issues and requests.
* Create documentation plans and update project trackers in a timely manner.
* Perform thorough audience analyses and design appropriate content structures.
* Write conceptual, procedural, and reference content that is:
* Clear, succinct, and of a high-quality
* Appropriate for the intended audience
* Aimed at a global audience.
* Analyze competitor products and documentation.
* Follow departmental processes and style guides.
* Contribute to departmental initiatives.
* Communicate and coordinate with teams and other writers to resolve problems, obtain information, complete timely reviews, and provide clear project status.
* Very competitive salary.
* Health club discounts.
* Relocation benefits (for outstation candidates).
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
* Please pay attention to how you organize and present information in your résumé. A concise, well-written résumé has our immediate attention.
* Your resume:
* must not exceed 2 A4-size pages.
* could, optionally, include or be accompanied by a cover letter not exceeding 1 page.
* We will contact short-listed candidates only.
Roamware, Inc. is the global leader in voice and data roaming solutions and a leading provider of mobile financial services. Roamware’s roaming and local products are deployed in over 464 mobile operator networks across 154 countries and enjoy a 65% market share in the roaming solutions space. Additionally, Roamware’s mobile financial services have been successfully deployed at major banks and mobile operators around the world and serve a wide range of needs across the domains of mobile commerce, banking, remittances, and payments. Roamware's continuous product innovation has been instrumental in driving key industry standards such as Open Connectivity, Steering of Roaming (SoR), and global roaming quality. Roamware's services are available to over 3 billion mobile users globally across 154 countries.
A privately-held company that was founded in 2001, Roamware is headquartered in Cupertino, California, with worldwide offices in Amman, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Bangalore, Dublin, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore. Principal investors in the company include Shelter Capital, Primera Capital, Doll Capital, and Accretive.
Company Website: www.roamware.com.