Lead Technical Writer
Email to which resumes have to be sent
Please find the JD below:
Informatica is looking for an experienced technical writer to help document a planned centralized management and monitoring feature set of its Ultra Messaging® system.
• Document centralized management and monitoring features of Informatica Ultra Messaging using conceptual, task-based, and reference formats
• Interact with development and support staff as needed,
• Create documentation plans, maintain schedules for specific tasks and share documentation status with documentation manager.
• Edit documentation for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica’s commitment to quality
• Candidate should have at least 9+ years experience documenting computer networking software or operating systems.
• Knowledge and experience with structured writing techniques.
• Experience writing or reviewing source code in C, Java or .NET is a clear advantage.
• Experience with DITA and XMetaL
• Self-directed individual accustomed to analyzing work-in-progress software
• Ability to quickly learn technical concepts
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and help others meet them
• Ability to prioritize and follow schedules
• Helps develop and fine-tune documentation processes
• Understands customer requirements and incorporate them into documentation
Candidate should also possess knowledge of the following.
• Unix/Linux operating systems
• Microsoft Windows operating system
• Experience with content management systems
• Knowledge of DITA specializations, style sheets, XSLT transformations
• Experience with Agile development cycles
• Experience working with a translation team to produce PDFs and online help in multiple languages
if interested please revert with your updated resume to email@example.com