Looking for Senior Technical Writers with proven experience in end-user documentation
Email to which resumes have to be sent
* Work with development teams, product managers and business centers to develop, write and maintain end-user/system administration documentation.
* Work with other writers to develop and maintain online Help, implementation and configuration manuals, tutorials and release notes.
* Learn the product functionality through interviews with subject matter experts, personal use and experimentation.
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
* Desire and ability to take ownership of documentation-related projects
* Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, Help authoring and information design
* Excellent organizational skills
* Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment
* Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates excellent writing skills
* Demonstrated experience with FrameMaker and Robohelp/RoboHTML
* Experience documenting C++/C# APIs and/or financial products and concepts is desirable
* Experience with DITA is desirable
Education and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
* 6+ years of technical writing experience writing customer-facing software documentation. Financial software experience is preferred.
* BA/BS degree. Finance/Computer Science/English/Technical Writing