Technical Writer (API) with 2 - 5 years of experience
Email to which resumes have to be sent
Position: Technical Writer.
Location: Pune, Magarpatta City.
Experience: 2-5 years.
• Create API and SDK documentation for products, including developer guides and function references
• Conduct research through interviewing subject matter experts and experimenting with software functionality in varying stages of development.
• Develop documentation in an Agile environment.
• Liaise with different departments, including development, certification, and product management, to get the documentation reviewed and approved.
• Experience with CAD software such as MicroStation or AutoCAD is a plus
Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal.
• Knowledge of C/C++, .NET. Certification in C/C++ or .NET is an added advantage.
• Experience with API documentation generation tools such as Doxygen.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate highly technical, complex subjects.
• Demonstrated analytical and research skills.
• Capacity for working in a fast-paced environment.
• BE/BTech./ MCA/MSc. (IT)
If you think this job interests you, please reply to me in confidence with your updated resume and the following details on email@example.com